|The Cotswolds Awards are created by Cotswolds Concierge in partnership with Cotswolds Tourism.
Nominations in the 2019 Cotswolds Awards are now open. You can nominate your favourites in the Cotswolds until the voting begins on the 14th of October 2019.
All nominated businesses and people will be entered into the awards. Voting in The Cotswolds Awards opens on the 14th of October 2019 and closes at midnight on the 14th of November.
On Monday the 18th of November 2019 all winners will be announced and each will receive a certificate with their BEST ________ IN THE COTSWOLDS 2019 title to use online and in their marketing and PR material.
See Terms & Conditions below. If you do not accept the terms & conditions, please do not nominate or vote in The Cotswolds Awards 2019.
*Terms & Conditions
- When you nominate of vote in The Cotswolds Awards, you agree for your personal details (if entered) and your email address to be stored on the Cotswolds Concierge and Cotswolds Tourism databases and to receive emails from both organisations. You are free to unsubscribe and to ask for your details to be deleted at any time.
- Nominations will only be accepted for businesses, organisations and individuals based and doing business in the greater Cotswolds area.
- Nominations may be submitted by anyone, including the owner of the nominated business or by any member of their respective teams.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations submitted by an individual.
- When you vote online, your email will be placed on the mailing lists of Cotswolds Concierge and Cotswolds Tourism. You are free to unsubscribe at any time. If you do not want your email address to be placed on the mailing lists, you may send your nominations and/or votes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations close at midnight on the 14th of October 2019.
- All nominated businesses, organisations and individuals will be entered into the awards.
- Voting in the 2019 Cotswolds Awards begins on the 15th of October 2019 and ends at midnight on the 14th of November 2019.
- The businesses, organisations and individuals who receive the most votes in each category will be announced as winners.
- Only the winners in each category will be made public.
- All winners are announced on the 18th of November 2019 on this website.
- Winners of the Awards will be presented with an online ‘trophy’ for them to use in their printed and online marketing material.